Situated in the heart of downtown Presque Isle, the Wintergreen Arts Center offers a spectacular space for your next event. Our unique facility can accommodate a variety of gatherings from a formal night out to a themed birthday bash!
Contact us at Wintergreen to plan your event today!
Call our Private Party & Events Planner, Melanie Cyr (207) 768-1180 or the Center (207) 762-3576.
You can also email us at email@example.com.
- Birthday Parties
- Baby & Bridal Showers
- Holiday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Small Wedding Receptions
Rental Options Private Rental: $150 for 2 hours $40 each additional hour. All rentals include a complimentary hour; 30 minutes to set-up and 30 minutes to breakdown. The set-up time is to be immediately prior to the scheduled start time of the event and in one block of time. This is a great option for a no fuss meeting or small function. You are asked to clean up and return center back to original state after your function. Party Rental: $200 for 2 hours $40 each additional hour. Complimentary hour also applies. This is ideal for a birthday party, baby or bridal shower, or holiday party. This also includes a complimentary hour; 30 minutes before for your finishing touches and 30 minutes after for goodbyes and cleanup. Rental includes table set-up (for up to 20 guests) in an arrangement that fits your event; and table coverings to fit your color scheme and theme. There are also many options for add-ons that we provide to make this a fantastic, stress-free party. Add-on Options
- Cupcake decorating & juice boxes -- $35 per up to 10 ppl
- Bounce House -- $30
- Pizza -- market price
- Face Painting -- $40
- Craft project -- $35 per up to 10 ppl
- Photo booth with silly props -- $40
- Painting Party with Artist Instruction -- $325 up to 10 ppl ~ $25 per additional over 10 ppl (Everyone goes home with a masterpiece)
- Turn a painting party into a crafting party. (Birdhouse/fairy house, unicorn slime, the possibilities are endless)
- Or, we can help you bring your own party ideas to life...Just give us your vision.